- TV Show Thumbs are images containing the tv show characters including the tv show logo/title
- Can be used while browsing your media center library as a recognizable navigation item
- Images must be in jpg format sized 1000x562 pixels, no exceptions.
- TV thumbs should contain images of character(s) or highly recognizable major items from the series as well as a recognizable series logo.
- Only high quality images will be accepted
- Images should not have borders or frames round them
- Logo has to be of reasonable size to be clearly visible
- No taglines, actor, director or studio. Just the title of the show
- A limit of 4 TV Thumbs per show/movie per user. No Exceptions.
Other rules and considerations
Each image should be it’s own unique piece of art.
Do not submit art that is similar to art already on the site, or to your own submissions.
This includes different zoom levels of the same image, and using different logo combinations with the same images.
The only exception is the 2 language rule.
Each user is limited to creating a piece of art in a maximum of 2 languages.
The most prominent language in the logo is what determines what language to set.
English is the default language as well as the fallback language in Media Centers, this will ensure the artwork is available to the widest audience possible. When we move to the new site, we will have an option to set a piece of art to multiple languages which will make this rule obsolete, but until then please observe this rule.
We really don’t want to swamp our database with a zillion images in every possible language/format that exists. If there is an interest for some art in a language that is not available, it will prompt that user to either create that artwork themselves, or they can use the request system. This way only images that are in demand are getting produced, and we are not filling up our pages with art gathering dust.